May 6, 2009

Champions League Final Tickets

Man Utd have sent details of the ticket arrangements for the final to all Season Ticket Holders today.

"We will receive an allocation of approximately 19,500 tickets, priced at £183, £128, £83 and £65"

"Executive Seat Holders can apply for tickets online; if successful, tickets will be allocated proportionate to your facilities.

Season Ticket Holders who have attended all domestic and European home cup games this season can also make an application online. It is anticipated that we will be heavily oversubscribed and a ballot will be processed giving priority to Season Ticket Holders who have applied for 6 Champions League away games. Remaining tickets will be allocated to Season Ticket holders on a descending basis (i.e. 5 Champs Lge away applications etc)."

This means that us fans who have a season ticket are more then likely not to get tickets in the ballot. I am a season ticket holder 8 years now but I missed the Spurs game few weeks ago because I had to work and now I am going to have to be very lucky to get a ticket for Rome.

I was really looking forward to going to Rome and I have saved for a while now to go (I was going to go on holiday if we didn't make it)

I predict the touts are going to have a field day for this with prices going for over 1,400 on Ebay and we don't even no the second finalists


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you would like to watch a lot of Manchester United Videos Online then go to http://www.footballclips.net/